Literacy South Canterbury has learning programmes to help your staff improve their workplace literacy, language and numeracy skills. There is no cost for our service, although you may need to give your employees time to attend. If giving them that time is an issue for your business, refer them to us and we will do our best to assist them after hours.
Our qualified staff can work with your employees:
- on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- at your workplace or our modern classroom
- using written material you need them to use
- to assess the needs of each employee and provide you with a report outlining their abilities
- to provide assistance as they work towards the qualifications you need them to gain
We will help your staff make improvements, which in turn will help your business. Some of the support we can provide, includes: form-filling, report writing, understanding written material, computing, theory components for driving road code, measuring and calculating.
If you suspect an employee or group of employees may need support, please contact us to discuss.
Warning: array_rand(): Array is empty in /home/modish96/public_html/lsc.org.nz/html/wp-content/plugins/wd-facebook-feed/framework/WDFacebookFeed.php on line 600
["error","An access token is required to request this resource."]